Planning to Run the Peachtree Road Race in Atlanta?
This year make your accomplishment something more by becoming a Hope Flies Athlete! In addition to helping raise funds and awareness for mitochondrial disease, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in Group Training Runs with elite athletes from the Atlanta Women’s Marathon League, including the winner of the 2013 Publix Marathon, Jill Horst. Group runs will take place from local area Fleet Feet stores on the four Saturdays before the Peachtree. Fleet Feet is also generously giving Hope Flies Athletes a discount on training run days. Get all of the details and sign up here!
Why become a Hope Flies Athlete:
- Receive a cool Hope Flies Athlete T-shirt that can be personalized with the name of the person you are running to honor
- Gain the opportunity to participate in group training runs with elite athletes from the Atlanta Women’s Marathon League, including Jill Horst, the winner of the 2013 Atlanta Publix Marathon. Group runs will take place from local area Fleet Feet stores on the four Saturdays before the Peachtree.
- Receive 15 % Discount at Fleet Feet stores On the day of training runs
- Enjoy the personal satisfaction of giving back.
- Become a catalyst for collective impact and connect with many relateddiseases, Autism, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Diabetes and more
How to get started!
- Create an electronic Personal Fundraising Page at bit.ly/HopeFliesAthlete to raise $500 minimum
- Email your friends and connect with FMM via social media
- Join a group run to learn success tips from elite runners
- Wear your Hope Flies Athlete t-shirt in the Peachtree Road Race on July 4, 2013
Please Contact Us Today! Share your name, address, email and phone to sign up today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view flyer about Peachtree Road Race group runs and details!