Hope Flies Catch the Cure
Join us for our 7th annual Hope Flies Catch the Cure celebration to raise awareness and funds for treatment of mitochondrial disease!
We are pleased to announce this year we are honoring Margaret and John Robinson for their support and advocacy on behalf of the entire mitochondrial disease community and in particular, granddaughter, Grace Martin.
Hope Flies Catch the Cure promises to be another fabulous night of dinner, cocktails and dancing. Unique raffle, live auction and surprises will all be part of a fun evening to benefit the Foundation for Mitochondrial Medicine.
When: Friday, September 23, 2016 7:00 PM
Where: The Stave Room at American Spirit Works, Atlanta, GA
This year we have enhanced our sponsorship levels and benefits. Please note, several sponsorship levels now include reserved tables to host your guests and a VIP Experience, among other benefits. Click here to view a full list of sponsorships. To learn more about corporate sponsorships, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you to the party and honorary chairs from over the past six years!
Lane and Richard Courts, 2010 Party Chairs & 2014 Honorary Chairs
Heather and David Edmiston, 2012 Party Co-Chairs
Laura and David Green, 2013 Party Chairs
Cara and Todd Lacey, 2014 Party Chairs
Margaret and Chris Martin, 2012 Honorary Chairs
Virginia and Matt Maguire, 2012 Party Co-Chairs
Danielle and Jim Poppens, 2013 Party Chairs
Kim and Bill Sheppard, 2011 Party Chairs
Linda and Tommy Thomas, 2015 Co-Chairs
Charlotte and Jason Thomas, 2015 Co-Chairs
Terri and Frank Wren, 2011 Honorary Chairs
Donate an Auction Item
The Hope Flies Catch the Cure Auction Committee is busy working to secure items for this year’s 6th Anniversary event! This year we are looking to support more local companies and unique experiences.
Get Involved – Volunteer
We have kicked of the 2016 Hope Flies Catch the Cure Planning Committee and need your help! Please take a moment to complete the volunteer form and let us know your interest for this year’s committees or volunteering at the event.
The areas where we need the most help are:
- Sponsorships—this will require mostly emailing and follow up and can be done any time of day, from the comfort of your own home.
- Auction—for acquisition help it will mostly be emailing requests with follow up. Organizing and day/night of help will involve putting together the items and materials for display
- Communications—working with the FMM marketing team to help promote the party through social media, proofing, editing and coordinating signage creation and production.
- Volunteer Coordination—involvement in organizing our different volunteers for the night of the party: greeters, registration and other.
- Event Management—project management, venue and décor interface
In addition to Hope Flies Catch the Cure Event sponsorship, the Foundation for Mitochondrial Medicine offers an all-inclusive multi-event Hope Flies sponsorship partnership. A variety of Hope Flies events are held across the country throughout the year, culminating with our signature event Hope Flies Catch the Cure. A comprehensive and customized partnership plan is put together for each participant, for more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.