Stealth BioTherapeutics webinar
Please join MitoAction, UMDF, and Foundation for Mitochondrial Medicine for a special presentation by Stealth BioTherapeutics on Wednesday, October 24th, 2018 at 12:00pm EST. Stealth’s CEO Reenie McCarthy and Chief Clinical Development Officer Jim Carr will share updates on Stealth’s clinical trial for mitochondrial myopathy, the MMPOWER study.
The objectives of this webinar are:
- Overview of Stealth BT’s development efforts for rare mitochondrial diseases
- Overview of MMPOWER clinical development program for primary mitochondrial myopathy
- Update regarding safety and tolerability of elamipretide from the ongoing MMPOWER development program
- Efficacy assessments utilized in and outcomes observed in the MMPOWER, MMPOWER-2 and MMPOWER-2 open label extension clinical trials
- Update regarding ongoing enrollment and opportunities to participate in the MMPOWER-3 clinical trial, which is currently enrolling. For more information www.mitotrials.com
All are welcome and encouraged to listen to this live presentation. An opportunity to submit questions online will be provided during the live webinar.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16465588656,,169523194# or +16699006833,,169523194#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 169 523 194
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/adeEPLrwDk